Friday January 26 , 2018
Nothing says winter in Edmonton more than ice and snow! Embrace the cold and enjoy the magic that is the 15th Annual Boardwalk Ice on Whyte Festival, January 25-28 & February 1-4, 2018. This year the Festival has a new home located on Whyte Avenue and Gateway Blvd in Old Strathcona.(1600)Views Read Post
Wednesday November 01 , 2017
The leaves have fallen and there's that familiar chill in the air...With the early darkness and dropping temperatures, have some fun indoors while getting creative - its DIY time! For some DIY inspiration, we took a trip to the Old Strathcona Antique Mall. Read along to see what items we picked up and some DIY tips & tricks.(2694)Views Read Post
- Vue Weekly Best of Edmonton Results!
- Ice Carving Magic comes alive in Old Strathcona!
- When Snow Flies We Must DIY!
- It's Halloween in Old Strathcona!
- That's a Wrap!: Edmonton Fringe Festival 2017
- Sips & Savours
- Whyte Christmas