Hudsons is hiring a Kitchen Manager
Is cooking your passion? Want to take your career to the next level? Join Hudsons and learn about cost of goods, maintain inventory and other aspects of running a profitable kitchen.
Why choose Hudsons?
Hudsons has grown to 9 stores in 4 cities!! Hudsons is growing! Grow with us!
Our culture is fun, but we are still serious about what we do. Our vision is exciting and all about growth; our mission is to be recognized as the quintessential Canadian pub experience across Canada.
What you will do:
• Run a profitable, clean, well-equipped kitchen
• Coach and train staff in all kitchen positions and systems
• Create staff schedules
• Maintain excellent food executions and food safety compliance
• Order and maintain inventory standards for all food products
• Monitor daily food prep production
• Be involved in decisions for your location!
Your experience includes:
• Passionate about food and people with 4 years of experience as a kitchen manager
• A team player able to energize a team
• Knowledgeable of food safety standards and how to run a kitchen
• Thrive in a fast paced and high volume working environment
• Able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and front of house employees
• Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
• Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
• Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience!
Hudsons invests in you:
• Mentoring from our Corporate Chef
• Head office support from our marketing, finance, and human resources departments
• Comprehensive health benefit package:
o Includes: dental, disability, paramedical and prescription drugs
• Hudsons Manager Rewards Card
• Competitive salary and opportunity for career advancement with us!
Apply today by sending us your resume. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Date: 7/7/2014
Type: Full Time