Full Time Quality Assurance Software Tester
Winding River Solutions Inc. is looking for a Quality Assurance Software Tester to test every deliverable thoroughly throughout the development process. Located just a few blocks from Whyte Avenue, our office has ample employee parking, a relaxed atmosphere, flex start, plus lots of fun people to work with! We also offer a competitive salary.
The successful candidate will have approximately 4 years of experience in testing software applications as well as documenting and resolving defect.
- An eye for detail is essential
- Clear communication skills
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
Requirements of the Position:
1. Organize and lead testing on a variety of software systems, primarily web-based.
2. Work with Project Manager and Business Analysts to create overall test strategies and test plans for client solutions.
3. Create and Document specific test scripts.
4. Maintain and execute scripts and track status of defect logs.
5. Track bugs from identification through to resolution.
6. Investigate and implement testing tools including automated testing.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
At a minimum the candidate must have industry knowledge of infrastructure setup, managing deployments and a basic understanding of database functionality.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to jobs(at)windingriver.ca.
- Testing Software Applications: 4 years
Posted Date: 10/07/2015
Type: Full Time