We are a uniquely diverse and inclusive program for children ages three to five. We provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment where children can grow to their full potential through:
- Quality programming with a focus on each individual child's needs and interests
- Whole child development wherein each child is nurtured emotionally, socially, physically, creatively, and intellectually
- A "learning-through-play approach" with weekly thematic units
What We Offer
Three, four and five-year-old children use play as a way to discover and master skills needed in the world.
We strive to provide a safe, nurturing environment where children are actively engaged in learning.
Young children need a variety of opportunities to look, touch, hear and move in order to facilitate this learning.
Features of Our Program
- Expressive Art
- No Duty Days/Bingos!
- Second Step Program
- Large, bright, sunlit room with a secured outside entrance
- Digital portfolio of your child's year at school
- Although all programming will be taught in English, we also speak French, Punjabi, and Hindi fluently
- We work closely with Community Options and other community resources to ensure our children reach their full potential. We currently have the following resources available:
- Speech Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist