The podiatrists at the Strathcona Foot and Ankle Clinic have practiced in Edmonton’s Strathcona district since 2006, in the Strathcona Health Center (the same building as the Justik Medical Clinic). Specifically, the clinic is located centrally just off of Whyte Avenue, near the University of Alberta and various other local businesses in the area.
- Qualified to diagnose and treat the vast majority of foot ailments ranging from skin and nail disorders to orthopedic problems requiring custom foot orthoses
- Fully licensed trained forefoot surgeons currently performing select soft tissue procedures in our office
- Provide information on surgical intervention requiring osteotomies,
- Help direct patients to the best qualified specialists for those procedures
- Provide conservative treatment options to help prevent or delay the need for such surgeries