Tuesday January 17 , 2017
"Apparently at the beginning of December, a new bakery called La Boule opened up round the corner from where I live and I didn’t notice until a week ago. Naturally, I needed to go check it out because FOOD. Not just food, but food that was close to me. Food that was close to me and delicious."(3130)Views Read Post
Wednesday November 30 , 2016
"Shopping in Old Strathcona offers Edmontonians an amazing alternative to major shopping centres, and by receiving the Old Strathcona Electronic Gift Card, I spent a whole day supporting local, and having the opportunity really shop, explore, experience, eat and drink, in one-of-a-kind locations."(3097)Views Read Post
- WILD RUMPUS ON WHYTE Shop Hop
- Find Your Festival in Old Strathcona!
- The Whyte Avenue Art Walk Introduces NEW Location for 2019
- Pride Events in Old Strathcona
- HOT SUMMER JOB ALERT- OSBA Ambassadors needed!
- Sips & Savours
- Whyte Christmas