Tuesday August 06 , 2013
With a choice of 219 productions and more than 1,650 performances, how do you find the rabbit hole that takes you from the elephant ears and beer tents into the wacky, wonderful world of live theatre? The Edmonton International Fringe Theatre Festival was the first Fringe Festival in North America and it is still its largest. Here's how you can make the most of your Fringe Experience.(3340)Views Read Post
Monday July 22 , 2013
YEGTweetUp connects the Edmonton Twitterverse with great events, businesses and activities monthly in Edmonton. This month, on July 29, YEGTweetUp is showcasing Block 1912 with a spectacular evening at one of Edmonton’s prime European Cafes with an amazing atmosphere on Whyte Ave.
Categories: Events(4275)Views Read Post
- WILD RUMPUS ON WHYTE Shop Hop
- Find Your Festival in Old Strathcona!
- The Whyte Avenue Art Walk Introduces NEW Location for 2019
- Pride Events in Old Strathcona
- HOT SUMMER JOB ALERT- OSBA Ambassadors needed!
- Sips & Savours
- Whyte Christmas