Sandy Joe Karpetz, The Pretty Secrets
Sandy Joe Karpetz is a former British Vogue and Lula intern. Since graduating with a degree in Fashion Communications from Ryerson University, Sandy has written and styled for various publications and maintained an online vintage store named after her blog.
The Pretty Secrets is a consistently growing Canadian style blog that has been named as one of the top Alberta bloggers by FASHION Magazine.Visit their Web Site
Long Weekend Essentials
Monday July 28 , 2014
Get long weekend ready with some summer essentials from the shops on Whyte Avenue.
1. Barton Perreira "Shirelle" sunglasses from The Observatory 2. Backpack - American Apparel 3. Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Cream - Gravity Pope Tailored Goods 4. A large Froster from Mac's 5. #Girlboss - Chapters 6. Mote Pocket T - The Nowhere Fast (available at Gravity Pope)
Enjoy your long weekend!
- Ice Carving Magic comes alive in Old Strathcona!
- When Snow Flies We Must DIY!
- It's Halloween in Old Strathcona!
- That's a Wrap!: Edmonton Fringe Festival 2017
- Busking On Whyte Ave
- Sips & Savours
- Whyte Christmas