Kathy Anders and Narissa Singh from First Foundation
Anyone who says insurance is boring has not met Kathy. Her passion, skill and natural effervescence makes working with her both positive and memorable. With over thirty years of experience Kathy possesses the expertise to cut through the fine print and assist business owners and managers understand the true risks to their firm. As the commercial lines Managing Partner at First Foundation Insurance, Kathy’s excellent judgement and well-developed insight guide her in providing sound, cost effective coverage with a service level that is second to none.
Narissa joined First Foundation in 2013 as the Business Development Manager for Edmonton Alberta. Narissa brings a combination of banking experience and entrepreneurship to the table. Having worked with both CIBC and ATB Financial in an account manager position and owning her own toy store for several years, Narissa can see business from a lot of different angles.Visit their Web Site
We love supporting local - why it is so important to shop local
Friday September 20 , 2013
We at First Foundation love being a part of and supporting our local business community. Not only does Old Strathcona offer an array of restaurants for us to frequent regularly, there’s lots of unique boutiques and shops for us to find that special something in. A weekly trip to the Old Strathcona Farmer’s Market is a Saturday ritual.
Here are 5 reasons we love shopping local:
- Supports our local economy – shopping locally benefits the community, the city and the province.
- Showcases the community – Historical buildings are scattered throughout Old Strathcona. This adds to the ambiance of the area and attracts people for the unique experiences offered.
- Provides jobs – students and residents from the area benefit from the employment opportunities..
- Variety of shopping & dining options – many unique options that cater to every taste.
- Support local entrepreneurs – a great environment to help the small business community.
We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk as well. As one of the owners of First Foundation, Kathy Anders is volunteering her time by sitting on the board of the Old Strathcona Business Association. She is an avid volunteer and dedicated to supporting local organizations and initiatives.
The team at First Foundation is proud to be a part of the Old Strathcona community and we look forward to sharing and growing with you!
- Ice Carving Magic comes alive in Old Strathcona!
- When Snow Flies We Must DIY!
- It's Halloween in Old Strathcona!
- That's a Wrap!: Edmonton Fringe Festival 2017
- Busking On Whyte Ave
- Sips & Savours
- Whyte Christmas